Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Estimating for Residential Construction
- Item # 8F277
- Mfr. Model # 9781401879471
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- ItemEstimating Reference Book
- Book TitleEstimating for Residential Construction
- City/Area CoveredGeneral Reference
- Book FormatPaperback
- Number of Pages352
- PublisherCengage Learning
- Publication Date27/04/2005
- Book DescriptionReaders Will Learn how to Price Excavation and Site Work, Concrete, Carpentry, Masonry, Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Work, as well as The General Expenses and Sub-Trade Work. Specifics on How to Prepare a Bill of Materials from a Takeoff, How to Summarize and Prepare a Bid for a Custom Home, Assessing Markup on an Estimate, and How to Review a Bid Before it is Submitted to the Client is also Covered as Well as Information on Preparing Estimates for Remodeling Jobs
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.