Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Construction Print Reading
- Item # 9LKG8
- Mfr. Model # 9781418014384
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemReference CD
- Book TitleConstruction Print Reading In the 21st Century
- Book FormatCD- Digital Document
- Book TypeEngineering and Architecture
- PublisherDelmar Cengage Learning
- Publication Date1/30/2006
- Book DescriptionThis CD-ROM allows users to customize their learning to meet their specific needs. The ability to "toggle" between construction print categories, such as architectural, structural, civil, electrical, etc., and the associated print types, including plan views, details, elevations, sections, etc. Users can then concentrate on discipline-specific information. Practical and easy-to-follow, this innovative tool presents an entirely new approach to construction print reading
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.