Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Master Electrician's Review
- Item # 6HMU4
- Mfr. Model # 9781439059609
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.95 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleMaster Electrician's Review
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeElectrical
- PublisherCengage Learning
- Publication Date28/06/2011
- Number of Pages417
- Book DescriptionGet Your Students on the Fast Track to Becoming Licensed Master Electricians with this Must-Have Book that Combines Realistic Practice Questions, in Depth Answers, and Conceptual Background Information to Form the Perfect Exam Review Resource! Expanded and Updated to Reflect the 2011 of the National Electrical Code(R), the Book Takes on the Same Clear, Straightforward Approach that Made Previous s So Popular
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.