Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electrical Wiring Residential 17e
- Item # 6HMT7
- Mfr. Model # 9781435498266
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleElectrical Wiring Residential 17e
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeElectrical
- PublisherDelmar Cengage Learning
- Book Edition17th
- Publication Date1/1/2011
- Number of Pages752
- Book Description17E is the Sets of Plans in the Back of the Book that Offers You Opportunities for Hands on Practice in Interpreting and Applying Code Requirements, Making this An Ideal Resource for Those Who Will Work in the Residential Electrical Industry this Book Also Contains Updated Illustrations Coordinated with the Latest Nec Regulations
- IncludesA Complete Set of Room-By-Room Electrical Floor Plans and (2) Blank Floor Plans
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.