Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Gauge, 30 InHg Vac to 15 PSIG
- Item # 6DND7
- Mfr. Model # F22BBL 30 inHg Vac to 15 PSIG
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 820
- Catalog Group # H8237
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Digital Vacuum/Pressure Gauge
- Dial Size (In.) 3
- Range 30" Hg Vac to 15 PSIG
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Connection Location Lower
- Accuracy (%) 0.25
- Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Case Material Extruded Aluminum Case, Epoxy Powder Coated, ABS and Polycarbonate Bezel
- Case Color Grey
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Display Units -InHg/+psig, +/-psig, +/-kPa, +/-MPa, +/-mbar, +/-bar, +/-atm, +/-kg/cm2, +/-g/cm2, +/-cmH2O, +/-oz/in2, +/-ftH2O, +/-inH2O, +/-mmHg, +/-torr, +/-InHg
- Resolution Range Dependent
- Powered By AA Battery
- Operating Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Features Store Minimum and Maximum Readings In Memory, Selectable Auto Shutoff Times, Selectable Engineering Units, Zero Function
- Series F22
- Includes Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.