Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Torque Wrench, Computorq3,25-250 ft lb
- Item # 4YVR4
- Mfr. Model # 2503CF3
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 1067
- Shipping Weight 4.77 lbs.
- ItemTorque Wrench
- Drive Size1/2"
- Calibration CertificateYes
- Torque Range (in.-lbs.)300 to 3000
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.)25 to 250
- Torque Range (kg. cm.)345 to 3456
- Torque Range (Nm)33.8 to 338
- Head TypeFlexible
- Graduations (kg. cm.)1
- Graduations (Nm)1
- Graduations (in. lbs.)1
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.)1
- Overall Length27"
- Accuracy+/-2% Of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20-100 % Of Full Scale
- ConvertsNm, ft.-lb., in.-lb., kg.cm.
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsAudible Tone and LED Light Bar
- FeaturesErgo Designed, LED and Audible Signal, Track and Peak Hold Modes
- Power Source(2) Lithium Batteries
- Meets/ExceedsASME B107.28 -2005
- IncludesBlow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.