Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Elect Torque Wrench, 1/4 In, 24-240 in lb
- Item # 4YVR3
- Mfr. Model # 2401CI3
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 996
- Shipping Weight 2.54 lbs.
- Item Electronic Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Torque Range (in.-lbs.) 24 to 240
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.) 2 to 20
- Torque Range (kg. cm.) 27.6 to 276
- Torque Range (Nm) 2.710 to 27.100
- Head Type Flex Ratcheting
- Graduations (kg. cm.) 0.5
- Graduations (Nm) 0.5
- Graduations (in. lbs.) 0.5
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.) 0.5
- Overall Length 15"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-2% Of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20-100 % Of Full Scale
- Converts Nm, ft.-lb., in.-lb., kg.cm.
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Tone and LED Light Bar
- Features Ergo Designed, LED and Audible Signal, Track and Peak Hold Modes
- Material Rubber
- Power Source (2) Lithium Batteries
- Meets/Exceeds ASME B107.28 -2005
- Includes Blow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.