Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixed 1/2" Micrometer Torque Wrench, 30 to 250 ft.-lb.
- Item # 4YVY1
- Mfr. Model # 2503MFRMH
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 997
- Shipping Weight 4.68 lbs.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Head Type Fixed
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Primary Scale Range 30 to 250 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1 ft.-lb.
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Secondary Scale Range 47 to 332nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 1.40nm
- Overall Length 24-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-4% CW, +/-6% CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Teeth 30
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Steel
- Handle Metal
- Meets/Exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.