Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Elec Torque Wrench, 1In Dr, 100-1000 ft lb
- Item # 38A797
- Mfr. Model # 10005CF-II
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 34.2 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Torque Wrench
- Drive Size1"
- Calibration CertificateYes
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.)100 to 1000
- Torque Range (Nm)135 to 1355
- Head TypeFixed
- Graduations (Nm)0.1
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.)0.1
- Overall Length74"
- Accuracy+/-1% of Torque Reading, CW/CCW, @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale, +/-1% Plus 5 Increments From 10 to 20 % of Full Scale
- Convertsin. lb. to ft. lb.
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsBeep, Alarm, Red Light
- FeaturesPrecision Torque Of Critical Fasteners, Tracking Applied Torque For Quality Control Testing, Destructive Component Testing, Soft Toch Keypad
- MaterialPlastic and Steel
- Power Source(1) 9V Alkaline Battery
- Meets/ExceedsASME B107.28 - 2005
- IncludesPlastic Storage Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.