Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Elect Torque Wrench, 3/8 Dr, 100 ft lb
- Item # 22N918
- Mfr. Model # 1002CF3HA
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.95 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Torque Wrench
- Drive Size3/8"
- Calibration CertificateYes
- Torque Range (in.-lbs.)120 to 1200
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.)10.0 to 100.0
- Torque Range (kg. cm.)138 to 1382
- Torque Range (Nm)13.6 to 135.6
- Head Type15 Degrees Flex Ratcheting
- Graduations (kg. cm.)1
- Graduations (Nm)0.1
- Graduations (in. lbs.)1
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.)0.1
- Overall Length17"
- ConvertsNm, ft.-lb., in.-lb., kg.cm.
- Visual/Audible Indicators3 Color LED Light Bar: Yellow: Approaching Desiged Torque Setting, Green: Desired Torque Value Is Reached, Red: Fastener Was Over-Torqued, Audible Tone: Set Torque Is Reached, If Set Torque Value Is Exceeded, Alarm Tone Will Sound, When Desired Torque Value Is Reached, Display Will Hold Value and Flash For 10 sec.
- FeaturesHigh Accuracy
- MaterialSteel Head w/Non-Slip Rubber Grip
- Power Source(2) CR123 Lithium Batteries
- IncludesStorage Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.