Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDial Torque Wrench
- Drive Size3/8"
- Head TypeFixed
- Primary Scale Range0 to 300 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments5.0 in.-lb.
- Calibration CertificateYes
- Secondary Scale Range0 To 35 Nm
- Secondary Scale Increments1.0 Nm
- Overall Length11-1/2"
- Accuracy+/-3% of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Memory NeedleYes
- Electric Light/ToneNo
- Min. Number of Cycles5000
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Handle TypeComfort Grip
- Extension HandlesNo
- Meets/ExceedsASME B107.14-1994, ISO 6789 Bi-Directionally From 20% To 100% Of Scale
- IncludesBlow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.