Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dial Torque Wrench, 150 in lb, 3/8 in Dr
- Item # 38A285
- Mfr. Model # 1502LDIN
- NSN # 5120-01-355-1813
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.117 lbs.
- Item Dial Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Head Type Fixed
- Primary Scale Range 0 to 150 in. lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 2 in. lb.
- Calibration Certificate Individually Serialized w/Matching Certificate of Calibration Traceable to N.I.S.T
- Secondary Scale Range 0 to 18 Nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 0.5 Nm
- Overall Length 11-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-3% of Torque Reading @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Memory Needle Yes
- Electric Light/Tone No
- Reset Type Memory Needle
- Min. Number of Cycles 5040
- Housing Material Plastic and Steel
- Handle Type Rubber Grip
- Extension Handles No
- Meets/Exceeds B107.14 - 2004, ISO 6789
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.