Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 5A712
- Mfr. Model # SA25-1L125
- UNSPSC # 40141604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.13 lbs.
- ItemAir Safety Valve
- Valve TypeHard Seat
- (M)NPT Inlet (In.)1/4
- Preset Setting (PSI)125
- Rated CFM @ Set Pressure109
- Max. Temp. (F)350
- Body MaterialBrass
- BallStainless Steel
- SpringStainless Steel
- StandardsASME, National Board Certified
- ApplicationUsed For High Temperature Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Relief Valves (2079)
- Safety Valves (2073)
- Pressure Relief Valves (2069)
- Safety Relief Valves (2062)
- Pressure-Relief Safety Valves (2058)
- Pressure-Relief Valves (2058)
- Air Valves (1285)
- Pop-Safety Valves (784)
- Air Safety Valves (586)
- Safety Air Valves (586)
- Air Tank Valves (408)
- ASME Valves (386)
- Air Compressor Relief Valves (272)
- Air Compressor Check Valves (190)
- Air Tank Check Valves (181)
- Air Compressor Safety Valves (160)
- Compressor Safety Valves (160)
- Pneumatic Relief Valves (157)
- Compressor Relief Valves (139)
- Pop Off Valves (139)
- Compressor Check Valves (81)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.