Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Safety Valve
- Valve TypeBubble Tight
- (M)NPT Inlet (In.)1/4
- Preset Setting (PSI)150
- Rated CFM @ Set Pressure136
- Max. Temp. (F)250
- Body MaterialBrass
- PoppetResilient Silicone Elastomer
- SpringZinc Plated Music Wire
- StandardsASME, National Board Certified
- ApplicationUsed For Small Air Compressors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Relief Valves (2069)
- Pressure-Relief Valves (2067)
- Relief Valves (2063)
- Pressure-Relief Safety Valves (2051)
- Safety Valves (2051)
- Safety Relief Valves (2048)
- Air Valves (1103)
- Pop-Safety Valves (770)
- Air Safety Valves (584)
- Safety Air Valves (584)
- Air Tank Valves (407)
- ASME Valves (386)
- Air Compressor Relief Valves (270)
- Air Compressor Check Valves (187)
- Air Tank Check Valves (179)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
No this valve is a ASME rated for over pressure protection, there is no certification for this because of it application. ASME certifies this for it application.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.