Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCam Lock
- TypeDial Combo
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.)3/4
- Head Dia. (In.)1-1/2
- Cam Length (In.)1/2 Or 1-1/4
- Cam Width (In.)5/8
- Max. Latching Distance (In.)1-1/4
- For Door Thickness (In.)27/32 Max
- Unlocking Radius (Deg.)90
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. The combination is factory set at 0-0-0
2. Combination must be on opening number prior to resetting
3. On the underside outer edge of the lock there is hole for the code reset button. Rotate the face of the cam until the code reset button comes into view.
4. Push this pin in with a paper clip and keep it pushed in.
5. Set your personal combination by turning the dials to the desired combination.
6. Release the reset button and your combination is set.
7. To lock, rotate lock to "locked" position. Rotate one or more dials after lock is closed. To open the lock, turn dials to your personal combination.
NOTE: If you desire, the Dial Combination Camlock can be installed such that it is nonresettable by the end-user.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.