Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stainless Steel Adjustable Back Pressure Relief Valve, FNPT Inlet Type, FNPT Outlet Type
- Item # 3RAA5
- Mfr. Model # 13724-0140
- UNSPSC # 40141606
- Catalog Page # 3618
- Catalog Group # D4543
- Shipping Weight 24.25 lbs.
- Item Adjustable Back Pressure Relief Valve
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Inlet Type FNPT
- Outlet Type FNPT
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Factory Set Pressure 140 psi
- Pressure Range 50 to 230 psi
- Disc Material Stainless Steel
- Overall Height 10-1/3"
- Overall Length 6-1/2"
- Seat Material Stainless Steel
- Spring Material Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Test Lever No
- Standards CSA, CRN
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Relief Valves (2161)
- Safety Valves (2158)
- Pressure Relief Valves (2156)
- Safety Relief Valves (2150)
- Pressure-Relief Safety Valves (2145)
- Pressure-Relief Valves (2145)
- Water Pressure Valves (1385)
- Back Pressure Valves (142)
- Automatic Back Pressure Valves (104)
- Stainless Steel Pressure Relief Valves (88)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.