Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Comm Cable, Riser, 22/4, 500 Ft.
- Item # 1ATJ1
- Mfr. Model # C4412.18.17
- UNSPSC # 26121507
- Catalog Page # 484
- Shipping Weight 13.5 lbs.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 4
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Length 500 ft.
- Jacket Color Beige
- Plenum / Riser Rated Riser Rated
- Conductor Size 22 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.125"
- Solid / Stranded Solid
- Insulation Material PVC
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Standards NEC Article 800 CMR/CMX
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Intercom Systems, Speaker Extension Service, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 800 CMR/CMX
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Multi Conductor Shielded Plenum Cable Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Alarm Security Solutions Brochure
- Carol Communication Cable 500ft C4412 Spec Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.