Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Cord, 10 AWG Wire Size, Number of Conductors: 4, 250 ft. Spool Length
- Item # 1UGU2
- Mfr. Model # 01384.85.01
- UNSPSC # 26121629
- Catalog Page # 438
- Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Cord
- Jacket Type SJOOW
- Wire Size 10 AWG
- Number of Conductors 4
- Spool Length 250 ft.
- Max. Amps 25
- Max. Voltage 300
- Jacket Color Black
- Wire Color Black, White, Red, Green
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.655"
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Jacket Material EPDM Rubber
- Conductor Material Copper
- Stranded / Solid Stranded
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Features Resist Oil, Moisture and Abrasion-Resistant
- Standards UL Flexible Cord, CSA, MSHA Approved, RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Porbable Cord Sell Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Portable Power Cord And Control Cable Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Portable Cord 8S Brochure
Item # 3ZK63CAROL
Price $610.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.