Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cable, Fire Alarm, 500ft
- Item # 4A631
- Mfr. Model # C0423.18.03
- UNSPSC # 99999999
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Cable TypeElectronic Multi-conductor, Shielded, Solid, Power-limited, Fire Protective Signaling Circuit
- Number of Conductors4
- Conductor Size (AWG)18
- Conductor Color Code Table Number4
- Nominal Outside Dia. (In.)0.226
- Spool/Coil Length (Ft.)500
- InsulationPremium Grade PVC
- Vertical Tray Flame TestPasses UL 70,000 BTU
- Temp. Range-4 to 221
- StandardsCalifornia State Fire Marshall
- Jacket MaterialSunlight and Weather Resistant Red PVC
- ApplicationDesigned for Fire Alarms, Smoke Detectors, Burglar Alarms and Critical Control Circuits
- NEC Article760-4(d), FPL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.