Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Comm Cable, Unshielded, 18/2, 500 Ft.
- Item # 2W996
- Mfr. Model # C2830A.18.10
- UNSPSC # 26121616
- Catalog Page # 483
- Shipping Weight 15.0 lbs.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Length 500 ft.
- Jacket Color Gray
- Conductor Size 18 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.190"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Insulation Material Premium Semi-Rigid PVC
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Standards E60233/LL69381
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Public Address Systems, Intercoms, Internal Telephones, Remote Control Circuits, Suitable for EIA RS-232 Applications, Suggested Voltage Rating 300 volts
- NEC Article 800, CM
Compliance and Restrictions
- General Cable Plant Floor Opportunity Map Sell Sheet
- General Cable Communication And Control Cable Multi Conductor Data Sheet
- General Cable Commercial Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Healthcare Segment Cables Brochure
- General Cable Brochure
- Carol Communication Cable Unshielded C2830A Spec Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.