Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Threading Insert, 11 IR 16 UN BMA
- Item # 4PTA1
- Mfr. Model # 11 IR 16 UN BMA
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- Item Threading Insert
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
- Thread Type Internal
- Thread Profile UN
- Pitch 16 TPI
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Chip-Breaker Top Rake
- Grade BMA
- Insert Material Carbide
- Style Laydown
- ANSI Number 11 IR 16 UN BMA
- Insert Type Internal Lay Down
- No. of Edges 3
- Insert Size 11
- Coating TiAlN
- Mounting Style Screw Held
- Rake Positive
- ISO Number 11 IR 16 UN BMA
- Insert Shape Triangular
- Inscribed Circle 1/4"
- For Use With Toolholder 4PMY6
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.