Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Threading Insert, 16 ER 11.5 NPTF BMA
- Item # 4JHG9
- Mfr. Model # 16 ER 11.5 NPTF BMA
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- ItemThreading Insert
- Steel (P) CompatibilityYes
- Stainless (M) CompatibilityNo
- Cast Iron (K) CompatibilityYes
- Non Ferrous (N) CompatibilityNo
- Super Alloy (S) CompatibilityNo
- Hardened (H) CompatibilityNo
- Thread TypeExternal
- Thread ProfileNPTF
- Pitch11.5 TPI
- Cutting DirectionRight Hand
- Chip-BreakerTop Rake
- Insert MaterialCarbide
- ANSI Number16 ER 11.5 NPTF BMA
- Insert TypeExternal Lay Down
- No. of Edges3
- Insert Size16
- Mounting StyleScrew Held
- ISO Number16 ER 11.5 NPTF BMA
- Insert ShapeTriangular
- Inscribed Circle3/8"
- For Use WithToolholder 4PMY2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.