Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Flame-Resistant Jacket w/Hood, Ins, Nvy, XL
- Item # 6HMZ2
- Mfr. Model # FRJ237 DNY REG XLG
- UNSPSC # 46181518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0328
- Shipping Weight 3.75 lbs.
- Item Flame-Resistant Jacket w/Hood
- Insulated Yes
- Color Navy
- Size XL
- Fits Chest Size 46 to 48"
- Length 29-3/4"
- Fabric Weight 8.5 oz.
- Material 88% Cotton Canvas/12% High Tenacity Nylon
- Lining Material 6.75 oz. Quilt
- Closure Type Zipper w/Hook and Loop
- Number of Inside Pockets 2
- Number of Outside Pockets 2
- ATPV Rating 54.3 cal/cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 4
- Standards NFPA 70E
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (33898)
- Apparel (33734)
- Protective Clothing (33629)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7863)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (2403)
- Insulated Clothing (2033)
- Cold-Protective Jackets (1839)
- Insulated/Thermal Clothing (1839)
- Flame-Resistant Jackets (1181)
- FR Jackets (1127)
- Flame-Resistant Coats (1102)
- FR Coats (1075)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.