Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Flame-Resistant Jacket, Navy, L
- Item # 8G942
- Mfr. Model # FRC066DNYREGLRG
- UNSPSC # 46181533
- Catalog Page # 2327
- Catalog Group # E6399
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
- ItemFlame-Resistant Jacket
- Fits Chest Size42 to 44"
- Fabric Weight13 oz.
- Material100% Cotton FR Duck
- Lining Material6 oz. Cotton Twill
- Closure TypeZipper, Hook-and-Loop
- Number of Inside Pockets2
- Number of Outside Pockets4
- ATPV Rating54.3 cal/cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)4
- StandardsNFPA 70E
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (34135)
- Apparel (33971)
- Protective Clothing (33865)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7981)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (2440)
- Insulated Clothing (2057)
- Cold-Protective Jackets (1870)
- Insulated/Thermal Clothing (1862)
- Flame-Resistant Jackets (1185)
- FR Jackets (1131)
- Flame-Resistant Coats (1086)
- FR Coats (1080)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.