Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
NavyFlame-Resistant Hooded Sweatshirt Size: XL, Fits Chest Size: 46 to 48", 33.6 cal/cm2 ATPV Rating
- Item # 11V625
- Mfr. Model # FRK007 DNY REG XLG
- UNSPSC # 46181508
- Catalog Page # 2323
- Catalog Group # D5647
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs.
- ItemFlame-Resistant Hooded Sweatshirt
- Fits Chest Size46 to 48"
- Sleeve Length35"
- Fabric Weight14 oz.
- Material58% Cotton/35% Modacrylic/7% Polyester
- Closure TypeZipper
- Number of Pockets2
- ATPV Rating33.6 cal/cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)3
- StandardsNFPA 70E
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (32234)
- Apparel (32069)
- Protective Clothing (31961)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7992)
- Flame-Resistant Shirts (2065)
- Safety Shirts (2040)
- FR Shirts (2021)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1374)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1193)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (1168)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (1151)
- Hoodies (831)
- Sweatshirts (628)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.