Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHydration Pack
- MaterialNylon Pack, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film Reservoir
- FeaturesOmega(R) Water Beast(TM) Reservoir-Warranted for Lifetime of the Product, Two Hydrolink(TM) Exit Ports Located at the Base of the Squadbak(TM) and a Large 1/2 In. Diameter Fill Hose with Shut-off Valve Can Fill Up to Three Reservoirs at One Time, Hydroguard(TM) Technology Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria on Reservoir and Tube Surfaces, Insulated Tube Cover to Maintain Water Temperature and Protect Tube from Harmful UV Rays, Closed Cell Foam Insulates Reservoir, Independent Shoulder Harness Design with 10mm EVA Foam for Greater Comfort While Carrying, Side Release Buckles for Quick Release from Shoulder Harness and Easy Attachment to Vehicles, Adjustable Sternum Strap, Hook-and-Loop Strap Management, (3) Handles with Side-Release Buckles for Easy Transport or Hanging, Collapses for Convenient Storage When Empty, NIR Compliant 1000D Cordura(R) Fabric, Buckle and Webbing, Reduces Amount of Water Individuals Must Carry
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.