Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydration Pack, 102 oz./3.1L, AUC
- Item # 24M876
- Mfr. Model # 61136
- UNSPSC # 49121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G6219
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemHydration Pack
- Capacity102 oz./3.1L
- MaterialNylon Pack, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film Reservoir
- FeaturesOmega(R) Water Beast(TM) 102 oz. (3.1 L) Low-Profile Reservoir, Big Bite(TM) Valve Made of Self-Sealing Silicone Plus Bite Valve Cover, Hydrolock(TM) for Easy, One-Handed On/Off Water Flow on Drink Tube, Hydrolink(TM) Modularity, Allows for a Quick and Easy Transition of Components as Missions or Environments Change, Insulated Drink Tube Cover to Maintain Water Temperature and Protect Tube from Harmful UV Rays, Dual Noiseless Zipper Pulls for Quick Reservoir Removal and Easy Refill, D.A.A.S.(TM) (Direct Armor Attachment System(TM)) Quick Attach Female Side-Release Buckles Allow for a One-Time Set-Up and Rapid Attachment/Removal from any Plate Carrier with MOLLE, D.A.A.S.(TM) Quick Attach Pressure Strap Increases Stability and Makes on-the-Move Hydration, Rinsing Glasses and Goggles Easier, 5mm Closed-Cell Foam on Front and Back Panels for Insulation, Low NIR Fabric, Buckle and Webbing on AUC, Coyote and Multicam(R) Packs, Integrated Attachment System, Printed AUC Webbing, Sdd or Remove Name Tags and Unit Badges Quickly with IntegratedHook-and-Loop, Lightweight, Durable 500D Cordura(R) Fabric
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.