Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHydration Pack
- MaterialNylon Pack, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film Reservoir
- FeaturesOmega(R) Water Beast(TM) Reservoir, Big Bite(TM) Valve and Cover-Self-Sealing Silicone, Hydrolock(TM) for Easy, One-Handed On/Off Water Flow on Drink Tube, Hydrolink(TM) Modularity-Allows for a Quick and Easy Transition of Components as Missions or Environments Change, Top Zippered Stash Pocket for Easy Access to Small Essentials, Separate Padded Laptop Compartment Protects Laptop from Impact, Dual Side Pockets for Reservoir and Power Cables, Main Compartment Features Folder Pocket and Fleece-Lined Glasses Pocket, Low Nir Fabric, Buckle and Webbing on AUC, Coyote and ABU Packs, Add or Remove Name Tags and Unit Badges Quickly with Integrated Hook-and-Loop Panel, Lightweight, Durable 500D Cordura(R) Fabric
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.