Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydration Pack, 100 oz./3L, Multicam
- Item # 24M867
- Mfr. Model # 61764
- UNSPSC # 49121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G6216
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- ItemHydration Pack
- Capacity100 oz./3L
- MaterialNylon Pack, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film Reservoir
- FeaturesOmega(R) Water Beast(TM) Reservoir-Warranted for the Lifetime of the Product, Big Bite(TM) Valve Made of Self-Sealing Silicone Plus Bite Valve Cover, Hydrolock(TM) for Easy, One-Handed On/Off Water Flow on Drink Tube, Hydrolink(TM) Modularity, Allows for a Quick and Easy Transition of Components as Missions or Environments Change, Side-Release Shoulder Straps for Rapid Removal, Updated Air Director(TM) Back Panel for Increased Ventilation, Independent Shoulder Harness Design, Separate Insulated Hydration Compartment (with Reservoir Hang Loop) has Easy Access via 3/4 Length Zipper, Insulated Drink Tube Cover to Maintain Water Temperature and Protect Tube from Harmful UV Rays, Lower Drink Tube Exit Ports for Under Arm Tube Routing, D-Rings and Webbing Loops for Tube Management, Removable 1 In. (25mm) Waist Belt with Dual Adjustability, Adjustable Sternum Strap, Hook-and-Loop Strap Management, Integrated MOLLE/PAL Attachment System with Printed Webbing (AUC and Digital Woodland), Noiseless Zipper Pulls Throughout, Glasses, Goggles and NVG Pocket with External Access, Add or Remove Name Tags and Unit Badges Quickly with Integrated Hook-and-Loop Panel, Grommet Drain Holes on Each Pocket and Hydration Compartment, Lightweight, Durable 500D Cordura(R) Fabric
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.