Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHydration Pack
- Capacity100 oz./3L
- MaterialNylon Pack, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Film Reservoir
- FeaturesOmega(R) Water Beast(TM) 102 Oz (3.1 L) Low-Profile Reservoir, Big Bite(TM) Valve and Cover-Self-Sealing Silicone, Hydrolock(TM) for Easy, One-Handed On/Off Water Flow on Drink Tube, Hydrolink(TM) Modularity-Allows for a Quick and Easy Transition of Components as Missions or Environments Change, Narrow Profile Allows User to Fit Easily Through Doorways and Allows Full Range of Motion, Futura Harness By Mystery Ranch with Side-Release Buckles Adjusts to Fit Torso Length and Adjusts for Wearing With or Without Armor, External Side Pockets Fit Three M16 Magazines Each, External Top Pocket for Easy Access to Goggles or NVGS, Overflow Stash Pocket Provides Easy Access to Gear, Front Compartment with Internal Organization and External Pocket, Internal Lash Points to Secure Radio Plus Dual Antenna Ports, Dual Compression Straps, Low NIR Fabric, Buckle and Webbing on AUC, Coyote and Multicam(R) Packs, Add or Remove Name Tags and Unit Badges Quickly with Integrated Hook-and-Loop Panel, Lightweight, Durable 500D Cordura(R) Fabric
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.