Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectrical Calculator
- Display Digits8
- Display Dimensions1/2 H x 2-1/4" W
- FunctionsWire Types, HP Motor, Dual Element Fuse, HP Theoretical, Set, Inverse Time, Integrated Voltage Drop, Overload, Length, Preferences, Electrical Units, Motor Full-Load AMPs, Fuse, Breaker, Wire and Conduit Sizes
- ApplicationFor Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance, Inspectors, Planners, Builders and Lighting Specialists: Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, 1999 and 1996 NEC
- CharacteristicsUpdateable Electrical Code Calculator
- Power Supply(1) CR-2016 Battery
- IncludesProtective Hard Case with Soft-Grip and Tough 360 Degrees Flip-Top Cover, Battery, and User Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.