Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Reversible Beam Clamp, 1/4 In, 250 lb Max
- Item # 1XJR3
- Mfr. Model # BC260025EG
- UNSPSC # 31162905
- Catalog Page # 3939
- Shipping Weight 0.18 lbs.
- ItemReversible Beam Clamp
- TypeFor 1/4" Rod Size
- Rod Size1/4"
- Max. Load (Lb.)250 for Top of Beam, 100 for Bottom
- Material of ConstructionElectro-Galvanized Steel
- Length (In.)3/4
- Width (In.)3/4
- Thread Size (In.)1/4
- Metal DetectableYes
- Description/Special FeaturesFor Structural Attachment To Top Or Bottom Of Metal Beams, Purlins, Channel, Or Angle Iron
- StandardsConforms with U.S. Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 23), ANSI(R)/MSS-SP-58 (Type 19 and 23)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.