Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clip, F/Troffer Fixture & T-Grid Ceiling
- Item # 2KXJ4
- Mfr. Model # 515
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 577
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
- For Use WithTroffer Fixtures and Standard T-Grid Ceiling
- Description/Special FeaturesFor Straight Lip Fixtures on Standard T-Grid, Fits round or rectangular head T-Grid, Provides a positive method for securing Troffers, lay-ins, and air diffusers, Spring Steel Material
- FinishCaddy(R) Armour
- StandardsUL, cUL, Complies with the National Electrical Code, Article 410.16
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fasteners (72771)
- Mounting Brackets (789)
- Wire Management Clips (251)
- Lighting Fixture Mounting Brackets (63)
- Lighting Fixture Hangers (61)
- Track Hangers (50)
- Fluorescent Fixture Hangers (48)
- T- Bar Clips (24)
- T-Bar Clips (21)
- Tee Bar Hangers (19)
- Acoustical Ceiling Fixture Hangers (12)
- Track Brackets (12)
- Drop Ceiling Hangers (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.