Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hanging Box Kit, F/1-1/2 or 2-1/8In Boxes
- Item # 2KXK7
- Mfr. Model # 512HD
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 576
- Shipping Weight 0.57 lbs.
- ItemHanging Box Kit
- For Use With1-1/2" or 2-1/8" Deep Electrical Boxes
- Description/Special FeaturesSnaps Onto Ceiling T-Bar, Tall Grid Compatible, Load Limit 50 Lbs., Quickly mounts a box to T-grid, Adjustable height for various electrical box depths, Mounts flush with face of tile, Steel Material
- FinishPre Galvanized
- IncludesHeavy Duty Box Mounting Clip
- StandardscULus Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
- Caddy Heavy Duty T Grid Box Hanger Spec Sheet
- Caddy Electrical Low Voltage Datacomm Fasteners 2011 Catalog
- Caddy Prefab Solutions Brochure
- Caddy Solutions for Security Applications Catalog
- Caddy Solutions for Audio Video Applications Catalog
- Caddy Reference Guide Catalog
- Caddy Fasteners for Electrical Applications Brochure
- Caddy Lighting Solutions Brochure
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.