Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Solid Oil StainCordovan Brown, Flat, 1gal
- Item # 2NTE2
- Mfr. Model # 140.0006537.007
- UNSPSC # 31211706
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.67 lbs.
- ItemSolid Color Oil Stain
- Color FamilyBrowns
- ColorCordovan Brown
- Size1 gal.
- VOC ContentLess Than350g/L
- Coverage400 to 500 sq.ft. Smooth Surface, 150 to 250 sq. ft. Rough Surface
- Dry Time24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat24 hr.
- Application TemperatureAbove 50 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roll, Spray
- SurfaceWood Surfaces
- Exposure ConditionsExterior
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI and VA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.