Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bimetal Thermom, 5 In Dial, 50 to 550F
- Item # 1NGE9
- Mfr. Model # 1NGE9
- UNSPSC # 41112212
- Catalog Page # 841
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemAnalog Dial Thermometer
- Sensing ElementBimetal
- Dial Size5"
- Connection Size1/2" NPT
- Connection LocationBack
- Stem Length6"
- Temp. Range (F)50 Degrees to 550 Degrees
- AccuracyLess Than or Equal To 150 Degrees F: +/-1.5%151 to 450 Degrees F: +/-1% 451 Degrees F: +/-1.5%
- Stem Dia.1/4"
- CaseHermetically Sealed
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Stem MaterialStainless Steel
- Window MaterialGlass
- Coil FinishSilicone for Superior Time Response and Vibration Dampening
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Please let me know.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.