Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Single Gas Detector, Oxygen
- Item # 4KEE7
- Mfr. Model # GAXT-X-DL-2
- UNSPSC # 41113117
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.18 lbs.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type O2
- Detects Oxygen
- Sensor Range 0 to 30% vol.
- Resolution 0.1% vol.
- Housing Color Yellow
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 19.5%, High 22.5%
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery Type Replaceable 3V
- Battery Life 24 mo.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 1.1"
- Depth 2"
- Standards Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A,B,C,D G Class II, Div 1, Gr. E,F,G
- Features Single Button, Water, Dust Resistant
- Includes Sensor, Stainless Steel Alligator Belt Clip And Test Cap and Hose Manual And Training CD
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.