Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Single Gas Detector, Sulfur Dioxide
- Item # 4KEE1
- Mfr. Model # GA24XT-S
- UNSPSC # 41113117
- Catalog Page # 2439
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemSingle Gas Detector
- Gas TypeSO2
- DetectsSulfur Dioxide
- Sensor Range0 to 100 ppm
- Resolution1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range-22 to 122 Degrees F, -30 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm SettingLow 5 ppm, High 10 ppm
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery TypeNon Replaceable Lithium
- Battery Life24 mo.
- Interchangeable SensorsNo
- StandardsClass I, Div. 1, Gr. A,B,C,D
- FeaturesSingle Button, Water, Dust Resistant
- IncludesSensor, Stainless Steel Alligator Belt Clip And Test Cap and Hose Manual And Training CD
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.