Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSingle Gas Detector, Brazil, Yellow
- Gas TypeH2S
- DetectsHydrogen Sulfide
- Sensor Range0 to 100 ppm
- Resolution1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range-40 to +122 Degrees F, -40 to +50 Degrees C
- Alarm SettingLow 10 ppm, High 15 ppm
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type3V Lithium
- Battery Life1-1/2 yr.
- Interchangeable SensorsNo
- StandardsUL, ATEX, IECEx, CE, American Bureau of Shipping
- FeaturesContinuous LCD Shows Real-Time Gas Concentrations, Compact and Lightweight Design Makes it Comfortable to Wear, Water Resistant, Simple Automatic Calibrations Procedure, Compataible with BW Microdock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station, Full Function Self-Test Of Sensor, Battery Status, Circuit Integrity and Audible/Visual Alarms On Start Up, Bright Wide-Angled Visual Alarm Bars, Built-In Concussion-Proof Boot
- IncludesDetector with H2S Sensor, Alligator Clip, Concussion-Proof Housing, Calibration/Test Cap and Hose, Manual and Muliti-Language CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.