Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122 F, LED
- Item # 6DMY7
- Mfr. Model # XT-XWHM-Y-NA
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2439
- Shipping Weight 2.15 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- DetectsOxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas TypeLEL, O2, CO, H2S
- Sensor RangeO2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 1000 ppm, H2S 0 to 200 ppm, Combustible 0 to 100%, LEL 0 to 5.0% v/v
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm SettingO2 19.5 or 23.5%, CO 35 or 200 ppm, H2S 10 or 15 ppm, LEL 10 or 20% (These Alarm Points May be Adjusted Manually for OSHA and/or State Regulations)
- Alarm Type95 dB Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery TypeLithium Polymer
- Battery Life2 yr.
- StandardsCSA Class I, Div. I, Fr. A,B,C,D ATEX CE ex II G Ga Ex ia IIC T4 IECEx Ga Ex ia IIC T4 Brazil BR-Exia IIC T4
- FeaturesCalibration: Every 6 Months, Intrinsically Safe Concussion-proof Housing
- IncludesDetector complete with specified sensor(s) stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing; Rechargeable lithium polymer battery; Charging adaptor; 3ft/1 m calibration hose with quick connect; 10ft/3m sampling hose with particulate filter and quick connect; Reversible screwdriver; kit of five spare pump filters; Manual; Multi-language CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Sniffers (995)
- Gas Detectors (990)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (606)
- Oxygen Detectors (561)
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Detectors (559)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (451)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (441)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (431)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (428)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Detectors (334)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Gas Detectors (334)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
OL means over the limit. This generally means the sensor needs to be replaced.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.