Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 5ZYY3
- Mfr. Model # QT-XWHM-R-Y-NA
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2438
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- DetectsOxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas TypeLEL, O2, H2S, CO
- Sensor RangeO2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 1000 ppm, H2S 0 to 200 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- Housing ColorYellow
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm SettingO2 19.5 or 23.5%, CO 35 or 200 ppm, H2S 10 or 15 ppm, LEL 10 or 20% (These Alarm Points May be Adjusted Manually for OSHA and/or State Regulations)
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery TypeLithium Polymer
- Battery Life2 yr.
- StandardsCSA Class I, Div. I, Fr. A,B,C,D ATEX CE ex II G Ga Ex ia IIC T4 IECEx Ga Ex ia IIC T4 Brazil BR-Exia IIC T4
- FeaturesConfined Space, Calibration: Every 6 Months, Housing: Composite, Resistant To Dust and Water
- IncludesGasAlert Quattro Monitor, Rechargeable Battery Pack, Wall Charger, Calibration Cap and Tubing, Reversible Screwdriver, and Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Sniffers (995)
- Gas Detectors (990)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (606)
- Oxygen Detectors (561)
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Detectors (559)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (451)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (441)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (431)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (428)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Detectors (334)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Gas Detectors (334)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), resolution 0.1ppm range 0-200 ppm
Carbon Monoxide (CO), resolution 1 ppm range 0-1000 ppm
Oxygen (O2), resolution 0.1% range 0-30%
LEL-Combustibles 1% resolution range 0-100%
Thank you for contacting Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.