Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas Detector, O2/LEL/H2S/CO, NA, Ylw
- Item # 23N332
- Mfr. Model # MC2-XWHM-Y-NA
- UNSPSC # 41113118
- Catalog Page # 2405
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, North America
- DetectsOxygen, Combustible, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Gas TypeLEL, O2, H2S, CO
- Sensor RangeO2 0 to 30.0%, LEL 0 to 100% 0 to 5.0% v/v, H2S 0 to 100 ppm, CO 0 to 500 ppm
- ResolutionO2 (0.1% vol. Increments), LEL (1% LEL Increments), H2S (1 ppm Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments)
- Housing ColorYellow
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to +58 Degrees C (-4 to +136 Degrees F)
- Alarm SettingAdjustable
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery TypeLithium Polymer
- Battery Life10 hr.
- DisplayAlphanumeric LCD
- StandardsCSA Class 1, Div. 1 Gr. A, B, C & D, ATEX CE II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, IECEx Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, CE
- FeaturesMonitors up to Four Hazards, Intelliflash Verifies Operation and Compliance, Water-Resistant, One-Button Operation, Concussion-Proof Boot
- IncludesCharging Adaptor, Calibration/Test Cap and Hose, Manual, Multi-Language CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit will meet the OSHA requirements, if the correct gas sensors are selected. OSHA does not approve or certify and products specifically.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.