Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Multi-Gas Detector, LEL/H2S/CO, CN, Black
- Item # 23N184
- Mfr. Model # MC2-0WHM-B-CN
- UNSPSC # 41113118
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 3 Gas, China/New Zealand
- Detects Combustible, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Type LEL, H2S, CO
- Sensor Range LEL 0 to 100% 0 to 5.0% v/v, H2S 0 to 100 ppm, CO 0 to 500 ppm
- Resolution LEL (1% LEL Increments), H2S (1 ppm Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments)
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to +58 Degrees C (-4 to +136 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life 10 hr.
- Display Alphanumeric LCD
- Standards CSA Class 1, Div. 1 Gr. A, B, C & D, ATEX CE II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, IECEx Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, CE
- Features Monitors up to Four Hazards, Intelliflash Verifies Operation and Compliance, Water-Resistant, One-Button Operation, Concussion-Proof Boot
- Height 4-3/8"
- Width 2-3/8"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Includes Charging Adaptor, Calibration/Test Cap and Hose, Manual, Multi-Language CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.