Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Time Delay, Cylindrical, Fuse, FRN-R Series, 250VAC/125VDC, Nonindicating
- Item # 1A698
- Mfr. Model # FRN-R-30
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39121604
- Catalog Page # 260
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
- Item Fuse
- Fuse Amps 30A
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Series FRN-R
- Voltage Rating 250VAC/125VDC
- Speed Time Delay
- Element Dual
- Class RK5
- Body Material Fiberglass
- Rejection / Nonrejection Rejection
- Body Style Cylindrical
- Interrupt Rating 200kA at 250VAC, 20kA at 125VDC
- Length 2"
- Fuse Holder Code H
- Diameter 9/16"
- Functionally Equal To Mersen/Ferraz Shawmut TR-R, Littlefuse FLNR
- Standards CE, UL 248-12 Guide JDDZ, CSA Certification Class 1422-01
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4YZE1MERSEN/FERRAZ SHAWMUT
Price $5.92 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.