Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 22P243
- Mfr. Model # MY293
- UNSPSC # 27112820
- Catalog Page # 527
- Shipping Weight 8.75 lbs.
- Item Crimper, Dieless
- Capacity 8 to 250 KCMIL
- Overall Length 22-5/8"
- For Use With Tool Connectors: MY29-3, MY29-3C Copper-YA, YA-L, YS-L, MY29-3CF, Aluminum-YA-A, YS-A, MY29-11 Copper-YA, YA-L, YS, MY29-11C YAV-FX, YS-L, YAV-L, YSV-L, MY28 YAV-L, YSV-L, MY28-4 YAV-A-L, YSV-A-L, YAV-A-R, MY28-6 YAE-L, YAEV-RS, YAEV-H, YAEV-RH
- Cuts No
- Strips No
- Max. Crimping Force 9000 lb.
- Adjustable Manual
- Handle Type Cushion Grip
- Features Heavy Duty Forged Steel Handles With Ply Cover And Comfort Grips, Indentor Die, Knurled Steel Adjusting Knob
- Standards ROHS Compatible
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What chemical and where on the product is it?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.