Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Excel FR , FR Contractor Coverall, Size: M, Color Family: Blues, Closure Type: Zipper
- Item # 3EZU8
- Mfr. Model # CEC2NV RG/38
- UNSPSC # 46181508
- Catalog Page # 2103
- Catalog Group # D1282
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- Item FR Contractor Coverall
- Cuff Style Snap Closure Wrists and Ankles
- Color Navy Blue
- Size M
- Fits Chest Size 38"
- Sleeve Length 34-3/4"
- Fits Waist Size 40"
- Inseam 30"
- Fabric Weight 9 oz.
- Material Excel FR(TM)
- Closure Type Zipper
- Number of Pockets 5
- ATPV Rating 10.6 cal/cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 2
- Standards ASTM F2302, NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506, NFPA 2112
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3EZW7BULWARK
Price $119.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (33802)
- Apparel (33638)
- Protective Clothing (33581)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7689)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (2365)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (2212)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (2037)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (2024)
- Flame-Resistant Coveralls (1576)
- FR Coveralls (1570)
- Electrical-Protective Coveralls (410)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.