Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Arc Flsh Rain Bib Overall, 3XL, Hi Vis Ylw
- Item # 22JR22
- Mfr. Model # BXN4YERG3XL
- UNSPSC # 46181525
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemArc Flash Rain Bib Overall
- ColorHi-Visibility Yellow
- Fits Waist Size57"
- Fits Chest Size57"
- ATPV Rating19.0 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)2
- ANSI Class107-2010 Class E
- MaterialFlame Resistant Polyurethane
- Closure TypeFly Front w/Snaps
- Seam StyleSealed
- Number of Pockets2
- Fabric Weight10 oz.
- Liner MaterialPVC
- StandardsASTM F 1891-06 Arc and Flame-Resistant ASTM F 2733 Flash Fire Hazard ANSI/ISEA 107-2010
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (32234)
- Apparel (32069)
- Protective Clothing (31961)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7992)
- Waterproof Clothing (2146)
- Rainwear (1839)
- Rain Clothing (1837)
- Bib Overalls (1515)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1374)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1193)
- Rain Pants (711)
- Flame-Resistant Overalls (484)
- Rain-Protective Overalls (387)
- Rain Overalls (243)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.