Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPower Jack
- TypePower A-Frame
- Lifting Capacity4000 lb.
- Static Load Capacity4000 lb.
- Overall Height32-1/4"
- Lift Range17"
- Retracted Length9-1/2"
- Max. Lift Height34-1/2" Extended
- BaseWith Foot Plate
- FeaturesThe makers of Tough & Trusted BULLDOG jacks present a Powered Jack with all the capacity and features you want. Positions quickly with 27" of total travel - 17" screw travel and 10" drop leg travel Heavy duty 4000 lbs. lift capacity Makes setting up easier with a handy built-in level right where you need it most Deploys and hooks up more easily at night with onboard LED courtesy light Works in case of power loss with emergency manual override capability easily accessible from the top Conserves battery power Lasts for years with industry-leading BULLDOG performance known worldwide for unmatched strength, durability, and side load capacity Retains like-new appearance with corrosion-resistant surfaces Limited 5 year warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.