Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWelding Table
- Work Surface Width47"
- Work Surface Depth46"
- Work Surface Thickness0.625"
- Load Capacity2600 lbs.
- Overall Height36"
- Overall Width47"
- Overall Depth46"
- Work Surface PatternCNC Machined 5/8" Holes In 2" Grid Pattern And 1-3/4" Slots Between Plates
- Adjustable HeightNo
- FinishTabletop Plates Plain, Table Frame Painted Black, Legs Painted Yellow
- IncludesWelding Table, Work Surface Width 47 In, Work Surface Depth 46 In, Work Surface Thickness 0.625 In, Load Capacity 2600 lbs., Overall Height 36 In, Overall Width 47 In, Overall Depth 46 In, Work Surface Pattern CNC Machined 5/8 In Holes In 2 In Grid Pattern And 1-3/4 In Slots Between Plates, Construction Steel, Finish Tabletop Plates Plain, Table Frame Painted Black, Legs Painted Yellow, Color Black/Yellow, Includes Tabletop And Four Legs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.