Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Welding Table, 30W, 20D, Cap 350
- Item # 30D255
- Mfr. Model # TS3020
- UNSPSC # 56101519
- Catalog Page # 3432
- Shipping Weight 44.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Welding Table
- Work Surface Width30"
- Work Surface Depth20"
- Work Surface Thickness.078"
- Load Capacity350 lbs.
- Overall Height32"
- Overall Width30"
- Overall Depth20"
- Work Surface PatternThree 1.1" Slots
- Adjustable HeightTabletop Tilts To Three Positions, Horizontal, 30 Degrees And Folded
- FinishTabletop Zinc Plating, Table Stand Black Powder Coating
- IncludesPortable Welding Table, Work Surface Width 30 In, Work Surface Depth 20 In, Work Surface Thickness .078 In, Load Capacity 350 lbs., Overall Height 32 In, Overall Width 30 In, Overall Depth 20 In, Work Surface Pattern Three 1.1 In Slots, Adjustable Height Tabletop Tilts To Three Positions, Horizontal, 30 Deg. And Folded, Construction Steel, Finish Tabletop Zinc Plating, Table Stand Black Powder Coating, Color Black, Includes Two Steel Guide Rails And Two Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.